Thursday 28 February 2013

Insta-Fortnight

I'm in a pretty sad state of mind right now that these are the last 'fun' Instagram snaps I am going to take in a while, as I have a dissertation due date looming, a digital marketing pitch in the final of a competition in two weeks time and three final year exams to prepare for :( Brace yourselves for lots of Starbucks cups and Red Bull cans amongst an array of highlighters and textbooks for the next Insta-fortnight. For now at least, here's some Instagram photos I have taken over the last two weeks :)


My best friend graduated from Law last Monday so after her ceremony we celebrated with peach bellinis, a chinese feast (this wasn't just for two!) and drinks at Marco Pierre White's restaurant at the top of the Cube in Birmingham.


I surpassed the double digits and reached 100 followers on my blog!


The day I naughtily broke my spending ban for lent and went on a rampage in Boots. Haul post here.


Gossip Girl is now on Netflix! I already have boxsets of series 1-4, but this reignited my love and I am now rewatching from the very first episode :)


 How cute are Lush's new range?!


 Early morning trains call for a Starbucks breakfast! On the way home I spotted this floating man on New Street and had to Instagram him!


 I love my new candle!


Yummy Eggs Benedict brunch at Yorks. Full post here.


Not exactly the healthiest start to the day...


 Getting excited for Easter and huge Lindt Gold Bunnies! This bench appeared in Victoria Square this week as part of Lindt's easter egg hunt :)

Hope you've enjoyed my photos! Has anyone else been up to anything exciting in the last fortnight?

xxx

6 comments:

  1. Oooh! I live in Birmingham too! I really want to go to Marco Pierre White's restaurant and loving the giant lindt bunnies everywhere! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy 2 get 2 free? Isn't that just buy one get one free? Lol! That eggs benedict looks devine, and well done for getting over 100 followers x

    January Girl ♥ Nails Inc + Eylure Giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. this post is making me hungry ha! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love Gossip Girl and Dr Pepper! ;)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos! looking at the food is making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the 100 followers :)
    Great post, how mad there was a floating man?! :')

    somlclr.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...