Monday 11 February 2013

My Digital Marketing Work - "Student Life" Video

Today in my Digital Marketing lecture, we were asked to enter a university competition. The brief was to create a short video depicting 'student life', which would be featured on the university YouTube channel, and the winner would be the video with the most views.

As we had to submit our videos in groups no larger than four, I teamed up with my boyfriend, and our initial thoughts were to create a 'Draw My Life' type video, similar to those floating around at the moment by some big name Youtubers.

We got all excited and rushed to Tesco to buy some felt tip pens... only to come to the realisation that neither of us can actually draw!


Here's what we came up with instead, please share on your Twitter / Facebook if you enjoy it, I would really appreciate it!


xxx

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...