Monday 4 February 2013

February Wishlist

Good evening everyone! How is it February already?!

Here is my current wishlist, unfortunately I still don't own any of the Emma Bridgewater crockery I featured in my January wishlist post.. but I'm still dreaming! To view any of the products I have featured below, just click on the italic product name :)



This gorgeous Brown shoulder bag is a dead ringer for the Zara one that everyone seems to own, but it's actually from Harrods, and retails at a very reasonable £50! I think it's the perfect size for lugging my notebook, iPad and pencil case to university in, whilst still packing in the real essentials (make-up bag, phone charger, purse and mini umbrella!) 

Part of the Spring 2013 Apres Chic collection, MAC Mineralise Finish in Stereo Rose is every girls must have bronzer, giving that perfect flushed yet healthy glow in one stroke. I have put this on my wishlist as it is currently SOLD OUT in all MAC Cosmetics stores and on their website (sob!), so I'm awaiting a fresh delivery so I can get my hands on one (or three..)

As far as nail polish goes you can't really go wrong with Butter London. The gorgeous 'Scoundrel' musky-mauve colour is perfect to take your nails from the bleak winter into the pretty spring-time.

When will my obsession with Yankee Candles end?! I'm really into the cleaner, fresher scents instead of the heavily spiced variety, and I would credit my two favourites as 'Clean Linen' and 'Loves Me, Loves Me Not'. However, whilst I was in House of Fraser the other day I caught a whiff of 'Fluffy Towels' which is equally as gorgeous and will have to be introduced to my bedside table in the very near future!

I spotted this Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Sparks iPhone 4S case' on Pinterest a few days ago and I love the colours and pattern of it! Very summery. Unfortunately I cannot find a British link for the exact colourscheme I want, but it retails on the Marc Jacobs website for $38 which is about £25. Alternatively, you can purchase a Black and White one from Selfridges here, for £30.

Nothing says Springtime like pastels. This Vero Moda Suede jacket is pretty much perfect for acclimatising to the weather change, and can be dressed up or down, with tights and a dress or leggings and boots. I personally love the colour, but it is also available in Hemp Sand, Rose Dust, Shiny Cobalt or Black.

The last, but certainly not least item on my February wishlist is this beautiful chain necklace from ZARA. I cannot believe this retails for only £22.99! I'm a big fan of heavyweight necklaces as they generally look more expensive. Again, this is a really versatile accessory, and can easily be dressed up for nighttime or down for the office or a lunch date.

What do you think of my wishlist? Do we share the same taste?

xxx

26 comments:

  1. Great wishlist, would love to try that Yankee candle. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Yankee Candles too! And the mac stereo rose highlighter looks so gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the phone case!
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hannah, how are you? What a great selection of products, wanting the Harrods bag and the jacket. xx

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely wishlist, I especially love the suede biker jacket it's gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice wishlist, love a good yankee candle and the MAC blush looks nice to! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, ive nominated you for the liebster award here...

    http://hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. that jacket is absolutely gorgeous!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful necklace

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great selection! I LOVE Yankee candles!

    I'm a new follower of your blog - I really like your layout!

    If you want to check out mine is http://thestellarskin.blogspot.co.uk/

    Looking forward to your future posts :)

    Rachel

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the jacket and nail polish!! Great picks <3


    XO J

    SHAPEWEAR GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that necklace too!
    really interested in that jacket also, thanks (or maybe not!) for posting about it!

    http://thelifeofabeautyjunkie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love everything on your Feb wish list, especially the bag! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the jacket! The Harrods bag is actually nicer than the Zara one, I think - although not a massive fan of the 'Harrods' bit on the front, personally! x
    that-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love love love it all! Esp that necklace.. Swoon<3

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great choices :)
    Cool blog!
    I like your blog and will be really glad if you check out mine:)
    If you like it may be we can follow each other:)
    xoxo Veselina from Bulgaria

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stereo rose looks amazing and all bloggers rave about it! Loving the bag as well x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wanting that nail polish and bag!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that necklace, i've been looking for one like that for ages! http://prideandpedicure.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love yankee candles!!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. love

    www.rueabbey.blogspot.com

    - S xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. After reading this.. I've just added all of your wish list, to my wish list. I want it all! Love this post, such cute finds!

    Love Daniela - (new fan) oxo

    ohellabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cute I love the pastel jacket. I am a sucker for a bit of leather! I got a really nice neclace like that one in Dorothy Perkins yestetday!

    Nicole xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. love the colour of the nail polish! very unique! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...