Wednesday 6 February 2013

Safe Haven 2013

This is a bit of an unusual post from me today, but I wanted to share this film with you all!

The other day I happened to be browsing through Josh Duhamel films on Wikipedia (I may have a little bit of a crush) and I stumbled across Safe Haven. I searched for the trailer on YouTube and immediately fell in love with this film!


From watching the trailer, this appears to be a typical romance film with some gorgeous actors and a pretty gripping storyline. Adapted from the New York Times bestseller 'Safe Haven' written by Nicholas Sparks, and directed by the same director as 'Dear John', the film follows the story of a young girl on the run from a dark secret, who manages to find love with a widower.

Here's the problem. It has no UK release date! I was gutted to discover that although it only comes out February 14th in the United States. :(




Have a peek at the trailer below! Apologies in advance to anyone from the UK that I make excited about this film! You won't be able to watch it in a cinema anytime soon :(


(Copyright disclaimer - I do not own these images, they belong to Ace Showbiz)

xxx

18 comments:

  1. You should read the book, the author is my favourite and wrote the note book! All of nicholas spark's books make me cry, they are beautifully written x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it a good book? I think I'm going to give it a try, the film looks incredible! x

      Delete
  2. That looks amazing! I reall want to read the book now!! :D THANKS!!! www.cherrytruth2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i might have to order the book...immediately!

    laurathroughthelens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm might have to try the book! Love your blog! I also want everything on your wish list, not I just need money to grow on trees!
    Chloe xx
    http://moonchild-chloe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. from the trailer, this looks amazing!!!!! i may have to track down the book :)
    Rosie xo
    A Pocketful of Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this looks like my kind of film, thanks so much for sharing lovely - I'm guessing this will come out in 6 months time if it's out on 14th Feb in the USA.

    Eda x

    Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3



    JOIN my GIVEAWAY :)

    NEW POST UP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. would love to see! Can't wait
    x
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks looks great, hopefully they'll bring it out on DVD :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the book of this and I'm just about to start reading it - I hope it's as good as the movie sounds!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a good movie! Will have to look out for it when it releases in the UK! I wish they would release stuff in the UK at the same time!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't realise we didn't have a release date yet here! I've seen this advert a few times and been really looking forward to it as well, I love Nicholas Sparks and any film made from one of his novels is a winner for me <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do now, it comes out on March 1st! I saw an updated UK advert on Spotify the other day! :) xxx

      Delete
  13. I really want to see this too! It probably won't be released in Australia for a while too x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to see this but will wait for it to come to DVD as think it will make me cry to much to watch in the cinema.

    whatsonyourtulips.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...