Friday 1 February 2013

'Best of Broad Street' Awards 2013

Before I started my job as a Buying Assistant, I worked as the Promotions Manager for a bar / small nightclub on Birmingham's main clubbing area, Broad Street.

The other day my old manager very kindly invited me along to the 'Best of Broad Street' Awards, an annual ceremony for the Birmingham events and hospitality industry. Held at the prestigious International Convention Centre, the event comprises of a champagne reception, three course meal, entertainment and awards followed by coffee, cheese and carriages.







I was thrilled to go onto the stage with the rest of the management team to accept the 'Best Cocktail / Mixology' award, needless to say the champagne continued to flow afterwards!



Everyone headed back to the bar afterwards to drink the night away but unfortunately I had a 9am lecture so my lovely boyfriend picked me up.

Have a good weekend everyone!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, Bollinger is beautiful! Congratulations on the award.

    Just Smile.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post, your blog is totally adorable!
    Love, Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...