Wednesday 27 February 2013

How I blog..

I've seen a few posts circulating around recently about blogger's methods to blogging, so here's mine.

I like to schedule my blogging week, so I know what I want to write about and when. I'm a very organised person, a planner if you will, so this will come as no surprise to anyone who knows me. I bought this little Pantone notebook and use it to plan the next seven days of blog posts. It's on hand at all times to scribble down ideas and proves invaluable when I have a sudden train of thought. Of course sometimes something will arise that I have to blog about that second, but usually I plan on a Sunday for the week ahead.


Some bloggers will take all of their photos in one go, but I usually leave this to just before I start writing my post. It gives me more inspiration to write and I enjoy editing the pictures at the same time as producing the content.

How do you blog?

xxx

12 comments:

  1. Your so organised! I wish I was like that as well, need to think about a way to resolve it ! haha

    Enter my GIVEAWAY to win a PERSONALIZED IPHONE CASE!

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Pantone notebook and you cup and saucer! I do a similar sort of thing although I tend to take all my pics in one go, especially if it's a sunny day so I can get good lighting or I'm worried about damaging the packaging/using the product before I photograph it! x

    January Girl ♥ Nails Inc + Eylure Giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. mm I love pantone notebooks. I've got a pantone cup ;D ..usually when I blog it just flows through my head.. I don't have any organized schedule I just write and take photos of whatever is on my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very organised! x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could be as organised. I like this post give me and insight into how other people manage to blog. I'm going to try hard this month to be more consistent. x

    whatsonyourtulips.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great! Very organised. I'm waiting on my filofax to turn up so I can write down post ideas/plans/publishing dates etc xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I probably should get myself a notebook as I need to be more organised haha

    Jessie xx
    jessiethewallflower.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to have a list/order but so many new things come out each day that are more relevant than my original post idea.. I literally blog the night before or on the day

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just started with my blog and I am aslo a big list maker so usually I plan what I want to post as well... even somethimes I have no time to actually post the article. :/ but I hope one day my blog will be as good as ur coz I love ur :)

    thatgirlslife.blog.cz

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are very organised! Would love it if you could check out my blog...

    http://bonjourperfection.blogspot.co.uk/

    Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tips!
    I'm new to blogging and I think using a notebook to plan my week will help me in my aim to blog regularly.

    http://pipipicks.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I was that organised!

    http://simplymee89.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...