Thursday 7 February 2013

January Favourites

I can't believe it's the 7th of February already! Here are the products I have been loving throughout January this year...

Nail Art Pens - Topshop - £10

I got this little set as a Christmas present and they are the best pens I've used as of yet. They come in much nicer colours than the Models Own versions and with a pen and a striper, are perfect for virtually all nail art designs!




Rimmel London 1000 Kisses Lip Tint - Boots - £4.99

I'm not really one for wearing bright lipsticks in the daytime, I usually stick to nudes or nothing at all and save my bright corals and deep reds for nights out. However, when I picked up the Rimmel 1000 Kisses lip tint at The Clothes Show Live I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to apply and how long lasting it is! The only downside to this product is the pen nib, I have found it dries up pretty quickly so you don't get anywhere near the same amount of use as you would get from a conventional lipstick.

I have included this in my January favourites as I used it throughout December and then re-purchased in January.



Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte translucent powder - Debenhams - £32.00

For anyone with combination skin, this simply is your miracle worker for mattifying the T-Zone! This translucent powder by Chanel simply glides over my foundation and leaves me with a radiant shine-free complexion. I use this everyday and reapply in the early afternoon to keep my skin looking even. 





Nail Polish Remover Pens (set of 5) - eBay - £2.79

I have mentioned these pens in all of my nail art tutorials, as they're simply amazing. One stroke around the edge of your nails and they get rid of all excess polish to leave your nails looking like you have had them professionally painted. They're a complete bargain also, so make sure you snap them up! I found mine here.


Bed Head Control Freak - TK Maxx - £7.99

This Pineapple fragranced shampoo smells good enough to eat and I've been loving it this month for taming my long, thick hair into a manageable mop. TK Maxx have a whole range of Bed Head products in store at the moment, and for £7.99 this is a product I will definitely be repurchasing... In about a month or two's time, these bottles last forever!



Bourjous 1 Seconde Nail Polish Remover - ASOS - £4.99

I'm not going to write too much about this product as I have already reviewed it in a previous post, but let's just say this was my top favourite for January!


Soap and Glory Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em Body Buff (mini) - Boots £2.50

This is yet another product which I simply cannot get enough of it's smell. Anyone who already knows and loves Soap and Glory will know how amazing their range smells, and if you don't, what are you waiting for?! Made from Babassu oil and sea salt, this is a really good scrub for when in the shower, and I always use it before applying moisturiser and fake tan. I will most definitely be repurchasing the full size tub of this. (Fingers crossed Boots are running another 3 for 2 promotion!)



Paris perfume - NEXT - £8.00

I'm really getting into store's own brand perfumes at the moment, last year I had an obsession with Zara's range, and this year I'm really into the new Next collection. It's a bit of a Jo Malone dupe, but I think the bottle is beautiful and the scent is really floral and musky. If you needed any more convincing... it's only £8.00 for a 50ml bottle, so you can't really go wrong.




What did you think of my January favourites? Have you purchased and used any of these products?

xxx

8 comments:

  1. Great post! x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe its already almost into mid February! How time flies by fast, especially the beginning of this year. What wonderful products, I love Chanel so much! I used to use Bed Head products often, but they don't really sell them a lot here. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the bourjois remover!
    http://hollieappleby.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those nail art pens, the colours are so pretty! I'm not very good with nail skills, but these would be super useful ;) I'm a new follower, and you can check out and follow my blog if you wish at www.rollerbladesandvintage.blogspot.com

    Tata, Leah xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your favourites :D I use the Chanel loose powder, its so good! - I followed as your blog is lovely :)

    Hope you will check out my blog if you get a chance :)

    India xox The Jewel Beauty Blog |Beauty,Lifestyle & Fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those nail art colours are amazing for summer and I love the lip products, great favourites! I need to check these out

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hannah,
    I'm new to the blogging scene and noticed you are a buying assistant.. I'd love to get in to a career like that!
    If you have a spare minute would you mind emailing me on isthislust@gmail.com and give me some pointers on how you got into the industry and what you are studying at university?

    Love your blog, Samantha xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...