Saturday 6 April 2013

SS13 TREND #5 - Embellishments and Foil


That was a fast five days! We have reached the end of my SS13 trend guide, but don't worry, I've saved the best 'till last.

Embellishments and foil are one of the classiest SS13 trends, and can instantly make your outfit look more expensive. Think small detailing, studs, shimmer and a variety of rose gold, silver and gold.

As with every trend I have featured this week, this trend works best by limiting yourself to one or two pieces per outfit. For example, I would wear the cami with the bracelet set, the blazer with the green gunmetal nail polish or the blazer on it's own with a plain cami, statement necklace and black skinny trousers.

What do you think of embellishments and foil pieces?

I hope you have all enjoyed this collection of posts as much as I have enjoyed researching and putting the looks together. I would love to know which has been your favourite looks, so please feel free to leave a comment below or tweet me @hannahxcampbell !

xxx

9 comments:

  1. gorgeous skirt! love the clutch too
    newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous picks I love the yellow and silver dress!! I have seen it a couple of times just wish I had somewhere to wear it xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Topshop polish looks so pretty! I love the yellow dress too x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shorts you've picked, I really like this trend :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah such a great post hun! I am in love with the skirt and the shorts - so pretty! <33 I love this trend, it's so classy and feminine!

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah wow i absolutely love all your picks! that topshop dress is so beautiful but so expensive

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those bracelets are soooo pretty! i love them x

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...