Sunday 21 April 2013

My final week of university.


Sadly for me, I am now in my final week of university. This is it. No more lectures, just one solid week of exams and then it's all over. It's very surreal and almost sad that my time as a student has come to an end. Whilst I would much rather spend this week on my blog, I think it's more important to knuckle down and spend every last second I have revising to achieve those all important final grades. But fear not, I knew this was coming and have saved some posts to keep you entertained in my absence.

A few weeks ago I made three trips to London in one week, so instead of bombarding you with posts back then, I saved a few of the pictures back for this very week. I've also scheduled a few beauty and fashion related posts so keep checking back to see what's in store!

I think my only revision break will be to watch the final episode of Broadchurch (anyone else addicted?). That for me is unmissable and there's no way I'm running the risk of finding out who the killer is through Twitter! I hope you understand and please wish me luck! It's going to be tough but I have a feeling that my good friend Starbucks will see me through!

xxx

3 comments:

  1. I'm exactly the same. Starting my final week ever tomorrow :( Hope your exams go well

    http://nataliewrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, definitely following now! Stay in touch xx

    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahha thats true its always hectic time period. Will be eagerly waiting for more.
    Well I have blog on some great Natural Stuff, so it will be good to see you there

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    and will love to hear from you even if its about something I need to change in my blog.
    And please carry on doing this great work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...