Wednesday 8 May 2013

OnePiece Haul

About a month ago now I wrote a post on winning a £120 and £160 voucher for OnePiece from a Yourvine competition. You can read this post in full here, but it was essentially a haul for the items I purchased with the £120 voucher and a brief summary about Yourvine. I have waited for about three months now for the OnePiece I wanted to come into stock, and I made a visit to the site on Saturday to find my desired piece was finally back in a medium. I wanted the Lusekofte in Navy, and with £20 left over from my voucher, I also picked up one of their vest tops in Coral


I haven't exactly had luck on my side with this purchase, but I don't think I can really complain seeing as I have had £280 worth of stock from OnePiece without spending a penny on the items themselves. When I went to checkout I selected the slower delivery service, for £4.90, and decided to pay with PayPal. After clicking through to confirm the purchase, the page seemed to refresh itself and asked me to enter my bank details. I did so, assuming that it must not have selected PayPal as a payment option. After completing the purchase, I then found that I was charged £9.90 for express postage. This wasn't a great start, but like I said, I can't really complain!

The items arrived promptly (and rightfully so after spending almost ten pounds on postage!) two days later, and I couldn't wait to open the parcel and finally wear my brand new OnePiece. I peeled off the sellotape, pulled open the cardboard and then...... spotted that my OnePiece had been delivered in Black, not the Navy I had ordered. I checked the despatch note to check if it could have possibly been my error, but they had sent another customer's note, and the name and the address was not mine! I'm a little gutted because I had wanted Navy for a long time now, but Black is still great and I can't really be bothered with the hassle of sending it back / requesting an exchange / waiting for redelivery etc.

I don't want this post to be a negative review in any way whatsover, like I said I don't really feel like I can complain and I am still delighted to receive a state of the art onesie for nothing. It's just a little disappointing, and not the flawless service I expect from the rest of the online retailers I purchase from, that's all.

What do you think of the items I bought?
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...